Friday, April 20, 2012

April 3 in 30 Challenge- Done!

3in30 Challenge

This month I chose 3 things to do that were not too hard, but needed to be done and I did them!

1. Clean up the loft area- 
Before

After
2. Clean out my recipe book boxes.  Organization of recipes will come later.  I consolidated them all to one box.  I also have one more folder with all my loose paper recipes.
Before

After
3.Make a preschool activity fun box for my 3 year old son with 10 activities.

So, I made 10 activities and I wish I could say they were truly successful (my goal was independence), but he really likes to play with me.  But some are educational.  I will start with these and hopefully swap out with other ideas.  I don't let him play with the same thing over and over.  He has to go through all of the games before he can play his favorite again.

 Here is my list with a few picture examples:
* Match magnet letters to flashcards.
*Candy heart game- match colors and correct #
*Animal puzzle
*Match animal cards
*Lids- See The Educators' Spin On It for 8 ideas
*Put stickers on toilet paper tubes that have black dots on them
*Play dough
*Markers and coloring pad
*Alphabet magnets on a magnetic whiteboard
*Stamps



And if you want any more kid friendly ideas, I have another blog exclusively for that: Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Mummyofthree said...

Wow, well done! All goals complete a week early!

Heather Blythe said...

What a great job you did! Bravo! And such sweet kiddos too! Have a wonderful week!:)

Unknown said...

Lovely activities - and I love the room :) Well done!!